Most founders overlook this one thing when trying to find a partner who will make their business a success. In this special episode of Startup Theory, Tom chats with RLTY CHK Founder and former CMO of Quest Nutrition Nick Robinson about how he launched his new virtual reality gaming company.
* The Beginning of Quest Nutrition's social media.
* Why VR is the future of content consumption.
* How to find the right Co-founder.
* Ways to hack focus and determination.
* Should Impact Theory interviews be optimized for VR?
* How to find your "why" when founding a company
* Growing a product within the health and nutrition sector.
* and much more!
FOLLOW TOM BILYEU
DOWNLOAD the 25 Bullet Impact Theory Belief System:
TOM BILYEU READING LIST:
FOLLOW IMPACT THEORY