Tom answers questions from the community.
If you want your question answered by Tom in an AMA, Please submit your questions in advance to email@example.com, with the subject line “AMA Question”.
Impact Theory is creating a comic book! Be sure to follow along with us on Instagram as we continue our journey to create a studio that will rival Disney: http://bit.ly/2BwgFam
Impact Theory is proudly sponsored by:
FitPlan: Go to fitplanapp.com/subscribe and use discount code: IMPACT to get 30 days completely free.
Skillshare. Start learning on Skillshare today at skillshare.com/impact
- Tom goes through his thoughts on having a work/life balance [2:06]
- How you can become more empathetic in your life [4:47]
- Tom offers some tips on how to meditate [8:40]
- How you can leverage your limiting beliefs to your advantage [12:00]
- Tom breaks down the process of being envious of others accomplishments when you should be happy for them [14:09]
- Tom breaks down his most recent diet discoveries [19:40]
- Why planning for your dream vs. accomplishing it have a conflicting psychological nature [21:48]
- Tom explains why extreme ownership can be difficult when managing expectations of others [26:37]
- Tom offers ways you can enjoy your previous accomplishments, yet not let that stop you from pushing yourself to achieve more. [29:46]