Agent Smith and Tom Bilyeu discuss the latest episode of Impact Theory with Preston Smiles.
* The role of ‘play’ in Tom’s life
* The definition of ‘play’
* How defining Goals with intention can have a tremendous impact on personal transformation
* Diving into Preston’s idea of “slowing down to the speed of wisdom”
* How to gain perspective and realize you have everything you need
* Holding two competing ideas in your head, e.g. “Accepting your circumstance, and striving to become better”
* How to acknowledge what you don’t know, and execute while feeling uncertain.
*And much more...
After Impact is Impact Theory's series aiming to dig deeper into the topics discussed in the main episode. It!'s goal is to bring added nuance and perspective to the already Impactful main series.
Tom Bilyeu is the co-founder of 2014 Inc. 500 company Quest Nutrition — a unicorn startup valued at over $1 billion — and the co-founder and host of Impact Theory. Impact Theory is a first-of-its-kind company designed to facilitate global change through the incubation of mission-based businesses and the cultivation of empowering content. Every piece of content Impact Theory creates is meant to underscore the company mission to free people from The Matrix and help them unlock their true potential. Impact Theory exists to inspire the next generation of game-changing companies and creators that will make a true and lasting impact on the world.
FOLLOW TOM BILYEU
DOWNLOAD the 25 Bullet Impact Theory Belief System:
TOM BILYEU READING LIST:
FOLLOW IMPACT THEORY