Start-up theory is back again and in full force! This clip was taken from our 24 hr Facebook live Impactathon. This episode of start-up theory is joined by none other than Daniel DiPiazza of Rich20Something (@rich20something).
Tom and Daniel discuss everything from tactics to creating impact in different generations though vlogging (video blogging) to when to keep going vs. when to quit. Tom and Daniel share tactics on building hustle and fanning the flames of your passion right here on Startup Theory.
* Daniel explains his method of content creation inspired by Alan Watts.
* How to make an impact on children through ‘vlogging’.
* Cultivating mastery by leveraging your current skills.
* Daniel and Tom’s definition of hustle.
* How intrapreneurial openings in a company can become opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs.
* Ways to avoid burning out.
* How to grow a company culture through leading by example.
* When to quit vs. when to keep going.
* Fanning the flames of something you have interest in.
* The number one thing Tom and Daniel wished they learned early in life.
* and much more...
FOLLOW TOM BILYEU
DOWNLOAD the 25 Bullet Impact Theory Belief System:
TOM BILYEU READING LIST:
FOLLOW IMPACT THEORY